Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Introducing Bryce Jacob

Bryce Jacob Brower born April 24, 2010 at 6:50 pm weighing 6lbs 11 oz and 20.5 inches long
Our little peanut is absolutely PERFECT, we have been so blessed! My labor and delivery went well besides the fact that my epidural didn't take on my left side and I was in quite a bit of pain, but luckily I only pushed once through one contraction and Bryce was born! He has a head full of dark hair, looks a lot like his big sister when she was born, and is oh so cute! We thank God for giving us another healthy child that we are madly and deeply in love with. Here are some pictures from his birth and I will update soon with more...enjoy!
Welcome to the world Bryce
Cutie pie :)
Check out the hair
One very proud Daddy!
One very proud big sister...she just loves to love on him
Loving our new bundle of joy

3 comments:

Baby Meyers said...

Brycey is absolutely precious! I cant wait to get my hands on him. I hate that it has been this long already. Tell him his auntie Shanni loves him so much! See you soon!

Love you!

The Stein Family said...

I have been checking your blog to see pictures every day (you could call me out for not updating mine...it is on my list to do) :) Today was a great day because Mema showed me her pics and I finally got to see yours! Nae he is absolutely adorable!!! I can't wait to see him, hold him and give lots of kisses! I'm glad everything went well and I hope life at home with your new family of four has been peaceful and wonderful!
We love you!
Felisa, Jake, Garrett and Nicolas

grandma said...

Danae and Jake- Thank you for letting me be a part of the beautiful birth of Bryce Jacob.He is so cute. Wasn't sure how you could ever have anything as sweet and beautiful as little Miss BB but you did it. He is every bit as wonderful a blessing. Thank you for letting me spend time with BB. She is my sunshine! GOD is Good!
Love Maw Maw