Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Baby on the Way!!!

Boy oh boy do we have an exciting story to share! This is Shannon, updating everyone on Jake and Danae's situation. If you didn't know, I gave birth on Thursday and Danae bravely made the trip to Fort Wayne to welcome her nephew into the world. She was planning to be induced two weeks from Thursday on May 6th and things were looking fine. However, God had a different plan in mind for little Bryce. Danae's water broke this morning! She called the doctor and they told her that if she wasn't having contractions that she could make it back to Indy to deliver the baby. Her and Jake debated on what was best and packed up their things and headed home. I just talked with her (10 am) and since she was still feeling fine they made a quick stop at home to grab their bags, take showers and prepare for the big day! They are on their way to the hospital now. I will update with new information as I hear things. Please keep them in your prayers. Sweet little Bryce should arrive sometime today and I could not be more blessed to have had my sister here with me for the birth of our son. I am dying to be there with her, but know that we will meet him soon. Crazy that last night we were so excited that our boys would only be two weeks apart and now they will only be two days apart!

Stay tuned for more information!
Shannon

No comments: