Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Big Day For The Brower Family!

Today was a BIG day for our family. Today was Brielle's first day of "school". She is going up the street to Kiddie Academy 2 days a week on Tuesday and Thursdays from 9-12. She had a great first day and got an awesome report. She got to play outside on the playground, plant flowers in a styrofoam cup, paint, had a snack and lunch, and she also sat on the potty twice! The teacher said she is such a polite and sweet girl...which we already knew :) We are so proud of her!

A few cute pics of our little school-girl!
Being silly

There is more BIG news...I went to the dr today for my 36 week appt. and I am 2 cm dilated!! My doctor wants to induce me one week early if I haven't gone into labor on my own. We have an induction scheduled for Thursday May 6th. Bryce Jacob will be here in 3 weeks at the latest! He said that being my second baby and the fact that I am already 2 cm I could easily go on my own before then, but it's exciting to know that we will be meeting our son by at least May 6th!! Now it's time to get his clothes washed and start getting things ready....how exciting! I go back to the dr next Tuesday and will update with any new info.

2 comments:

The Leman Family said...

You look great and very exciting day for your whole family. We can't wait to see you all in either a week or 3 wks. Lots of love.

The Shippy Family said...

Danae, that is so exciting that you are going to meet your precious boy so soon!! Keep us all updated!! And what a big girl Brielle is...a school girl:) We signed Addi up for school last week, but it doesn't start until September! When did our babies get so old?? And now you're having another...Time Flies! I can't wait to meet your little one!