Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 9, 2012

One Year Ago

I can't believe an entire year has passed since the terrifying night that Bryce quit breathing. I can still to this day remember every detail as if it just happened and I assume it will always be that way. I think about it every time I pass the fire station that came to our rescue. I think about it every time Bryce cries really hard and it seems as if he isn't going to take that next breath. Again, I assume it will always be that way. One thing I know for certain is that God was with us and Bryce on that terrifying night and he saved him. I am so grateful that our little guy is still with us because I wouldn't know what to do without him! Thank you Lord!!

Bryce at Riley Hospital-10 months old

such a sweet baby boy
and a year later at 22 months old


No comments: