Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Brycey

I haven't done much blogging lately and the last few times I did it was about Brielle so I am dedicating this post to my little man. I can't believe he is going to be 2 in less than 2 months! He sure is growing up fast. He is one busy little boy, he doesn't stop until he hits his bed at night. He is starting to talk so much more which is so cute. Brielle and him play so well together most of the time. I love when I'm in a different room and hear them laughing, melts my heart!

Man oh man do I ever love this kid!

We are gearing up to cheer our Hoosiers on in the Big Ten tourney so he is wearing his stripes a lot!!

Rockin' his IU gear
Our best friends have a little guy (Griffin) 5 months younger than Bryce and I'm sure they are going to be best buds just like their daddy's
They couldn't be any more different with Bryce's dark hair and Griffin's practically white hair

GO IU!!!!!


No comments: