Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What We've Been Up To...

We have been enjoying life as a family of four and our little boy has brought us so much joy :) Bryce is a very good baby! He is such a good eater and does a lot of sleeping, however he is starting to have a couple different awake periods throughout the day which is nice. Brielle has been such a big helper to me and loves her little brother so much. When I sit down to feed Bryce she goes and lays out a diaper, wipe, and the ointment so it is ready for me :) She gives her brother no less than 100 kisses a day!! We took Bryce to the doctor for a weight check when he was almost 2 wks old and he was 7 lbs 4 oz so he is starting to put the weight on! Bryce had his first bath last week and he did so good...never made a peep! I took a few pictures to share. I hope to start blogging more often, but sometimes its hard to find the time :)
Loving his bath
I love when he is awake...he is so stinking cute!
All clean and ready for a nap


Cutie pie...he looks just like Brielle when she was a new baby

1 comment:

grandma said...

What a little peanut. I miss him and BB already!
Love you all...Maw Maw