Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

3 Weeks

Our little Brycey is 3 weeks old already...we can't believe how time has been flying by! He is doing great...he goes about every 3 hours between feedings during the day and about every 3.5 at night. I'm getting anywhere from 6-8 hrs of sleep a night which I think is pretty good :) We go to the dr next week for his 1 month appt and we can't wait to see what he weighs now. He is starting to fill out and finally fits "newborn" clothes! Brielle still loves her little brother so much and is adjusting well to having him around. We got out as a family of 4 this weekend and it was a lot of fun! Bryce is having more awake times during the day which we are loving. I got some pictures of him the other day...enjoy!
Sissy and brother
Hello!

BIG yawn!
What I do best...sleep :)

1 comment:

The Shippy Family said...

OHHH, he is so sweet, tiny & precious...I love the pictures!!