Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Birthday Weekend & Pregnancy Update

We spent this past weekend in Fort Wayne celebrating cousin Camden's 2nd birthday. It was a fun-filled and busy couple of days. I can't believe my little bubba is 2 yrs old...how time flies. Now we are waiting on his little brother or sister and his new cousin Bryce to get here!
Here are the cuzzy's having a snack
He had a construction party so all the kids got hard hats
Blowing out his candle
Brielle loved his new cash register...think we got some good gift ideas for her 3rd birthday!!
I am 34 weeks this week and went to the doctor today, everything checked out great again. Bryce is head down and we hope he continues to stay that way! I go back in 2 wks and will get checked to see if I have started dilating at all and will go on a weekly basis then. We are down to 6 weeks and we are getting so excited. Bryce had the hiccups the other day and Brielle was able to feel them..her eyes got huge!! She talks to him all the time and even sings to him...she sings "I love you Byce, I love you Byce" and tells him " Hi Byce, it's sissy" I need to get it on video! I will update in a couple of weeks after we see the dr again.

2 comments:

The Shippy Family said...

OMG Danae, I can't believe how much you popped from last time you posted your belly! You look fantastic, from what I can tell! That looks like I did at 4 months..haha! I'm happy that everything is going great! Can't wait to meet the little stinker!

Baby Meyers said...

We miss you all already! Can't wait for our little bundle to get here so we can see you again! Brielle is so precious and is going to adore her baby brother!

Love ya