Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

BIG Girl Bed!!!!

Brielle is now in her big girl bed and doing awesome! She has been in it for a week and we haven't had one issue. She made the transition so well. She actually loves her bed so much she could play in it all day long. I have a hard time getting her out of it in the morning and after nap...she always wants to play "night night time". We are glad she likes it and are so proud of her. Here are a few pics....


Here are a couple pics of Bryce's room. We can't wait for him to be here in his crib..7.5 weeks!! Big sister is pretty proud of his room too :)

3 comments:

The Shippy Family said...

Such a big girl Brielle, in your new big girl bed! I love it...Bryce's room is so cute too...even if he took over my fav room in the house...my fav bed is gone :( I can't wait to meet you Bryce:)

The Leman Family said...

Will and I are looking at the rooms and we like them. We can't wait to meet the newest family member.

Baby Meyers said...

I'm so proud of you Brielle...looks like you have room for Camden in your bed. Can't wait for sleepovers!

Love you,
Aunt Shanni