Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Praise the Lord!

All of our prayers were heard and answered! Brielle had a very long day and was put through a lot, but in the end we received good news. Dr. Cain said that her kidney is emptying into her bladder just like yours and mine do! He said there is still some narrowing at the bottom of her ureter where it connects to her bladder, but that it should widen over time as she grows. He wants her to stay on the antibiotic to prevent an infection for at least a year, maybe longer. I said that was fine by me as long as she doesn't have to have surgery. He also said he won't need to repeat the test she had done today, but wants to do an ultrasound in 6 months which was great news to Mommy and Daddy. No iv's and catheters!!!!! God is so great! We have been so blessed and are so fortunate. I ran across a blog the other week of a 9 year old girl that has a heart condition and the only cure is a heart transplant. She is in the hospital and is hooked up to a machine that is working for her heart until she gets a new one. She wrote a song that just really touched me and after all we have been through and all that God has done for us I could just sing it over and over. The chorus goes:
I love you more than the stars that shine on me,
I love you more than the waves in the rambling seas,
I love you more Jesus than anything,
I love you more.
Thank you Lord for healing our precious angel and for hearing and answering all of our prayers. We give you all the honor, glory, and praise!!!
This was at our appointment today...Daddy, Brielle, and Dr. Cain

No comments: