Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday Daddy! My daddy's birthday is tomorrow Feb 15th, but mommy and daddy are going to the IU game so we celebrated it today on valentine's day. We had so much fun! We started it out with breakfast and I had pancakes and scrambled eggs and they were yummy!
Daddy and I at breakfast
Happy Birthday Daddy....I love you :)
Me and Daddy with his cookie cake that Mommy and I got him....mmmmmm good!
Let's dig inHey daddy your taking the best part!


Happy Valentine's Day.....get ready to catch because I'm going to blow you a moochie! I love you all!! (make sure you have your volume up loud and pause the music so you can hear her)

2 comments:

The Stein Family said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Jake!
We love you!
Garrett and Nicolas

The Leman Family said...

Happy Birthday Jake! We have your card here sitting on our desk since Saturday...it will go in the mail one of these days. Hope you had a great one!