Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

18 Months

Our baby boy is 18 months old today! I do not know where time has gone. It doesn't seem possible that our teeny, tiny baby is this old and big already! This boy keeps us on our toes, he literally doesn't stop. He gets into everything. I never had to lock cabinets or keep things out of reach when Brielle was little, Bryce on the other hand is a different story. He can be so naughty, but then within the same minute be so sweet. He gives kisses all the time that just melt this mommy's heart. He is starting to say more words. His main ones are dada, mama, sissy, hi, cheese, shoes, juice, more, and ball. We love this sweet boy so, so much!!


"cheese"

This picture cracks me up, I wonder what he was thinking

"cheese" again, he automatically says it now when I get my camera out

Such a happy and smiley boy

No comments: