Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

BIG Boy Haircut

We decided a few weeks ago that it was time Bryce had his hair cut professionally. I have trimmed it several times in his one year of life, but never really cut around his ears because I was too nervous. I knew he needed it done, but there was a part of me that kept putting it off because I knew it would take some of his "baby" look away and I didn't realize HOW BAD he really needed it until afterwards. Boy oh boy did he have some long hair!! He had it done 3 weeks ago and is going again this week!! I love the new look....he is sooooo cute!!



Before....holy moly!

"Cheese"

"this isn't so bad"
"Hey lady, watch my ear"
Sitting in Thomas the train...he did soooo good!

How cute is he?!?!

He wasn't really a fan of the clippers

Such a big boy!!!


No comments: