Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Bryce Jacob

I had a really cute video of Bryce that I wanted to post, but it was too big to upload to the blog so I decided to share some recent pics of our happy boy instead! Not much has changed other than he now has his front 2 bottom teeth and is working on the front 2 on top! We are looking forward to Christmas and I just hope I remember to get my camera out and snap a ton of pics :)
7 1/2 months
He is looking more and more like Brielle

So sweet...he is our thumb sucker!
The other day I sat Bryce's bottle on the end table and went to do something quick before I fed him and when I came back into the room big sister was taking care of it for me! She is such a great helper!!

1 comment:

The Shippy Family said...

Bryce is the best baby! I loved playing with him when we came down, he is such a cutie:) Thanks for having us down and can't wait to see you guys again, soon! Addi keeps asking for Brielle, I love the way they played together!! See you all soon...Merry Christmas!! Love, The Shippy's!!