Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Vacation House...

Jake and his Dad recently bought a new vacation home for our families in North Port, Florida. It is just south of Sarasota. They closed on it last Monday July 12th. We packed up our car and a U-Haul trailer and headed to our new home on Sat. July 11th with Jake's parents. We just got home yesterday after about 9 days there. Our kids were amazing both drives there and back...we were so proud of them :) Believe it or not I didn't take any pictures of the house. We were pretty busy getting it furnished so that next time we go we can relax and enjoy it. We did a lot of shopping, which my mother-in-law and I had fun doing! The house is awesome. I'm so mad I didn't take pictures...I will next time we go. We plan on going several times a year while we can before our kids are in school. There are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living areas, an amazing kitchen (my favorite), a game room, and a screened in lanai with a pool and hot tub. Brielle had a blast and loved the pool. Bryce was his usual happy self. He had a huge first while we were there...he started sleeping through the night!! We are so happy to be home, but can't wait to go back! Here are a few of the pictures that I did take...
Our home away from home..North Port, FL
Daddy and his girl swimming
Loving on Daddy
Daddy/Daughter time in the hot tub
My boys
Brycey loved the pool too
Our HAPPY boy...could just eat him up!
and a close up...love this boy to pieces!
The loves of our lives

2 comments:

Baby Meyers said...

I miss my two cutie pies so much! See you tomorrow! I can't wait to take a vacation to your new house...looks awesome!

Love you,
Aunt Shanni

grandma said...

Hi Honey...Great pictures of the kids and I love your new look on the Brower Buzz. Now I just have to get my hands on those kids!!! Miss them so much.