Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

On The Mend...

Brielle has had a rough week. She caught a really nasty cold that took us to Immediate Care on Thursday night. We were there for almost 2 hours and she slept on me for most of it which is very unusual for her! She was diagnosed with double ear infections and the Dr. also thought she may have the start of pneumonia. We got her on the antibiotic that evening and she is slowly on the mend. She no longer complains of her ears hurting, but still has the runny nose and nasty cough. Hopefully only a couple more days before our girlie is feeling 100% again :)
On another note, I go to the Dr. this week for my check-up and we are having a 3D ultrasound done on Friday. We are so excited to see our little Bryce again and hope to get some really cool pics. I will update later this week on how everything went. Hope everyone has a great week!!

1 comment:

The Stein Family said...

Brielle,
I'm sorry you're sick!
Get better soon!
I love you and miss you!
Nico