Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Brielle Has BIG News.....



You heard correct...I am pregnant! I am just starting my second trimester and feeling great. This pregnancy has been just as awesome as my first pregnancy.
Brielle seems to be very excited about the baby in Mommy's tummy. She will kiss my belly and say "hi baby" and she sings to it too! We will be finding out if we are having another daughter or a son soon! Our little bundle of joy is due in May. We are very excited about adding to our family and look forward to sharing our journey with you.

2 comments:

Baby Meyers said...

We are just as excited as you! Brielle is going to be a great big sister!

Love you all,
Luke, Shannon & Camden

grandma said...

I can't wait for another little pumpkin to love on. We are so very happy for you and Jake and Big Sister BB.

Love Grandma and Papa Tim