Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

On this day 3 years ago Jake and I were married. What a beautiful day it was! Some great and exciting things have happened with us over the last 3 years. We were given an opportunity to move back home to Indiana to be closer to family and friends after living in Dallas, TX for a little over 2 years. We loved Dallas and still miss it and our friends we made, but are so happy to be home! Even more exciting than that was giving birth to our first child Brielle Leigh and starting our family. She is the joy and love of our lives, we can't imagine life without her! I look forward to all the years to come being married to the love of my life, my best friend. Happy Anniversary Jake...I love you!!


1 comment:

Baby Meyers said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you both!

Luke, Shannon & Camden