Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mommy's Birthday!

My birthday was yesterday and what a great day it was! It started out with breakfast with my 2 favorite people, Jake & Brielle, then we went shopping and they got me a new coach purse! Later in the day we headed to Fort Wayne and we got to go to dinner with Shannon, Luke, and Jake's parents at Club Soda...it was so yummy! At dinner Jake surprised me with a new coach wallet to match my purse...so sweet! I love my family so much and had a great day with everyone!
Our family...I am so blessed!
My wonderful husband and I
Brielle and I at breakfast
My sister and best friend!
Jake, me, Denise, John, Luke, and Shannon at Club Soda

Thanks for a great birthday everyone :)

1 comment:

The Leman Family said...

Happy Birthday!
Sounds like you had a great day!