Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Reminiscing....

I can't believe my "baby" is 18 months old and going to be 2 this summer. She is growing up right before our eyes. I was looking back at old pictures and couldn't believe how much she has changed and what a "little girl" she is becoming. It is so fun and she brings her Daddy and I so much joy, but kind of sad in a way because she is growing up so fast. I wanted to share some pictures of her one year ago from now and I think it will be something I do every now and then as a way for me to stop my busy life and reminisce the past.
These pictures are when she was 6 months old...
This is our little girl today...We love you Brielle!

1 comment:

grandma said...

You sure have grown up sweetie. Grandma and grandpa sure love you and Mommy and Daddy.